Amero Healthcare & Consulting is a leading provider of Healthcare Personnel to the southern region of the United States. We work with solo-practitioner and physician groups, major hospital systems, national managed care companies, and many human service and social service organizations.
WE SPECIALIZE in PLACING OVER THIRTY TYPES OF HEALTHCARE SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE U.S.
- Human Service Staff
- Administrative Healthcare Staff
- Clinical Staff
- Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Registered Nurses – Clinical/Managed Care/Occupational/Agency Review
- Licensed Practical Nurses in/out Pt., Community Health, LTC, Chart Review
- Certified Nursing Assistants, Companions and Sitters
- Billing Specialists
- Dental Staff
- Medical Assistants, Medical Technicians, Patient Care Technicians
- Medical Receptionists, Secretaries, Office Managers
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- RNs and LPNs specific to QA and Utilization Review
- Social Workers Master’s and Bachelor’s Level Counselors
- Operating and Delivery Room Staff
- Technicians – Lab, Radiology, Nuclear
- X-Ray Technicians/Ultrasound Technicians/Surgical Techs
- Specialist Sonographers & Mammographer’s
- Patient Transporters and Direct Care Workers
- Customer Service Staffing
Amero’s Healthcare clientele include some of the most respected hospital systems, private practices, and health organizations. We are dedicated to providing medical staff for hospitals, nursing homes, outpatient centers, private practices, and managed care companies, both medical and psychiatric.
Our healthcare professionals are screened and reference checked by professional staff that have worked in the medical community throughout their career. Some other personnel screening includes verifications of license and continuing education, as well as yearly physical and appropriate health screenings. Specific staff members carry malpractice insurance in addition to the facility malpractice/liability provided to all clients by Amero’s Healthcare Professionals.
Amero can help you find the right staff support for any length of time, from one-day assignments, to ongoing part-time, to full-time permanent placement needs.